What's everyone working on this week (33/2022)?

New week, new Rust! What are you folks up to?

1 Like

Thinking of a name for my rust webserver binary ( I have an example test program, but this is meant to be more a "production ready" program someone can actually deploy ), rather than a test example.

So far I have "rustweb". Suggestions welcome!

PS Is it ok on this post to say what you did last week? It is easier to recount the past than predict the future!!

I suppose you could post in the previous week's thread, maybe with an explanatory note to avoid confusion.

Today, I released (1) lngcnv v1.6.0-alpha.4, (2) musclecalc v0.2.1, and (3) coprosize v1.0.1. :smile:

Finishing lngcnv v1.6.0 will probably take me a few months of work. :confounded: (1) I will add support for five new dialects of Spanish (there will be eight dialects in total), (2) polish much the already implemented algorithms for the English and Polish Languages, and (3) possibly make more enhancements in the program's source code (I've got certain ideas but linguistics will always be my primarily focus in this project rather than programming :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.