What’s everyone working on this week? (Week 37, 2015)

Cool. Are you planning on introducing Rust into your development process?

I wouldn't think so at think point at least but getting awareness up by presenting one can hope it will happen in the future but we will see :slight_smile:

I'm working on a daemon to help me manage my minecraft server.

Some libraries...

I'm working on a basic shell, though I'm afraid the code is a little ugly.

I read up on OSDev and found one built using Rust and would love to take that to the next level, knowing all I get though is core and not std

Then decided to actually learn rust, did 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 of the book. However, having finished now, only one philosopher is ever eating at a single point in time, then when he/she is done the next one starts...not sure why that is, not sure where to report that.

1 Like

There should be at most two philosophers eating, but there is no minimum, so there's nothing wrong with the behaviour you're observing.

I just created a new plugin this week for cargo that does local build deployment, and I'm hoping to start on adding configuration soon.

cargo-ship

1 Like

Added full dictd support for urdict.

Improving support for path expression in handlebars-rust, patch is here

still though, with a 9 second sleep I should see at least more than one eating due to the all the threads being spawned, but I never do. One eats, then the next doesn't start eating until the previous one stops eating.
http://sprunge.us/gJNi