Getting Started - Rust Development

I have started my journey into RUST a few months ago and started by using The Rust Programming Language by Steve Klabnik as my first resource ( I have prior experience in C++ ). I want to progress further in this Environment and need some help regarding resources. Any form of resource is helpful and appreciated. If Possible , This Post can serve as an Introductory Post for newbies.

The Book is a great place to start. There are more learning resources on the website: Learn Rust - Rust Programming Language (rust-lang.org)

1 Like

For clarity for anyone who doesn't read the linked "Learn Rust" page, I note that The Book is the aforementioned The Rust Programming Language.

1 Like

There's a lot of links in this prior thread. Probably too many, so let me call out...

Those are mostly more article-esque than technical deep-dives. If you find yourself more puzzled than enlightened, just ignore it for now and revisit later.

2 Likes

Yo thanks mate. :slight_smile:

That's a pool of info btw , thanks for the help mate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.