Webroot Realtime Shield blocking Cargo

I use Webroot SecureAnywhere on my PC. I've been trying to get into Rust recently by installing it and trying some of the examples. I am on Windows 10 64-bit using Rust 1.2.0.

Going through the Cargo tutorial has me stuck however. Calling cargo build in my directory just crashes cargo.exe immediately. I noticed switching off the realtime shield on Webroot, and then calling cargo build again, successfully compiles the project. Turning it back on crashes cargo.exe again. I've tried allowing cargo.exe through Webroot specifically, but it still crashes.

Short of just turning off the realtime shield in Webroot whenever I wanna learn Rust, does anyone have any suggestions? I could ask the guys over at the Webroot forums, but wanted to ask here first.

Thanks - Dave

Try setting RUST_BACKTRACE to 1 (on windows, that should be set RUST_BACKTRACE=1) before running cargo and post the output.

My apologies - I figured it out from here: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

Disabling injection in ConEmu works (it working just fine in regular Windows command prompt tipped me off).

I have recently used ConEmu instead of just the regular command line.