These are the releases from The Rust Project for the two weeks spanning
2016-04-15 to 2016-04-29. This report covers projects in the
rust-lang, rust-lang-nursery and rust-lang-deprecated GitHub
Fixed a performance bug in
Fixed a bug in the handling of word boundaries in the DFA.
Added RE2 and Tcl to the benchmark harness. Also added a CLI utility from
running regexes using any of the following regex engines: PCRE1, PCRE2,
Oniguruma, RE2, Tcl and of course Rust’s own regexes.
Fix undefined behavior in the
regex!compiler plugin macro.
More improvements to DFA performance. Competitive with RE2. See PR for
Release 0.1.66 was semver incompatible since it required a newer version
of Rust than previous releases. This PR fixes that. (And
Released continually / no releases.
When looking for a
check that it is not part of a string or
- Initial telemetry implementation (disabled)
- Add hash to
- Improve download progress
- Completely overhaul error handling
- Add armv7l support to www
- Overhaul website
- Fix overrides for Windows root directories.
- Remove ‘multirust’ binary and rename crates.
- Pass rustup-setup.sh arguments to rustup-setup.
- Don’t open /dev/tty if passed -y.
Add interactive install,
- Rename rustup-setup to rustu-init.