I am writing a new text-based requirements tracking tool, written entirely in rust.
The code is still in the early-early stages of infancy, but I have made a lot of progress on the requirements and would love feedback from the general programming community.
The main goals of rsk are:
- to make requirements, risk analysis and design specification as core to development as unit-testing is now
- to make it simple for developers to write requirements + detailed design + test cases and track their progress
there is more details in the purpose document, which uses the format for rsk requirements: https://github.com/vitiral/rsk/blob/master/docs/purpose.toml
What I would really like right now are:
- feedback on the current purpose – would you find this useful in your daily workflow/company/etc?
- feedback on code that exists – I am still new to rust, so any feedback on my code would be helpful
- contributors! – if you like the idea of this project, I would always like help