Hi Rust Forum - Polyglot conference call for speakers

Hope y’all don’t mind me sharing.

I’ve taken over responsibility for rebooting the Carolina Code Conference for the first time since 2019 (precovid), which is a polyglot conference in Greenville, SC on August 19th this year. We’re looking to get a wide variety of language representation through our speakers and I wanted to share the call for speakers here before the deadline ends on May 25th. Bonus points if you can include multiple languages, like using Elixir + Rust with Rustler for example.

This first year we’re working hard to make sure the event in a memorable one to give us momentum for a bigger 2024.

The conference is also entirely sponsor supported and if there’s any interest there you can find full details on the website. We are in relaunch mode and I’ve been at this for about 5 weeks now, so the primary site is currently a substack until we can complete the new permanent site.

We’re also trying to crowdsource the conference t-shirt, so if you think you can turn the song lyrics to Don’t Stop Believing into Rust, please feel free to make an entry!

I’ll be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.