- you have some file you want to parse
- you do not have an official EBNF / CFG definition
- you are hand rolling some adhoc parser to just parse the data into AST so you can move on
Which Rust parser is best for this task? The most important feature I'm looking for is something that
- does NOT just die with "error, invaild syntax"
- shows the current partial parse, what the remaining input is, where it got stuck, and what it was expecting
(this is because I'm writing the grammar in an 'error driven manner', by writing a partial grammar, looking at the error, then adding more to the grammar).