Fastest formatted string parsing

Hi
I want to start by thanking the Rust community for being so helpful to beginners. I went through the book and I want to reinforce my learning by making something useful (at least to me).
Now the the issue at hand:
I need to parse a set of strings from a big string. What I am basically doing is, invoking an inxi command, get a big text input and parse it one by one. A sample argument is here.

Now I have a struct called System and it includes various components like struct Audio, CPU etc.

What I want to do is:

1. From the sample argument, first section out a specific part, say for example, while constructing Audio, I want a slice of this part only:

Audio: Device-1: AMD Ellesmere HDMI Audio [Radeon RX 470/480 / 570/580/590]
    vendor: Hightech Information System driver: snd_hda_intel v: kernel bus ID: 1c:00.1
    chip ID: 1002:aaf0
    Device-2: AMD Family 17h HD Audio vendor: Micro-Star MSI driver: snd_hda_intel v: kernel
    bus ID: 1e:00.3 chip ID: 1022:1457
    Sound Server: ALSA v: k4.19.66-1-MANJARO

2. From the Audio slice, I want to construct this struct:

pub struct Device {
    name, vendor, driver, version, bus_id, chip_id: String
    }

pub struct SoundServer {
    name, version: String
    }
    pub struct System {
    devices: Vec<device>,
    sound_server: String
    }

Is there any crate that would allow me to easily parse those inputs? For example, slice.find_between("Audio:", "vendor") == " AMD Ellesmere HDMI Audio [Radeon RX 470/480 / 570/580/590]" or something similar?

regex is likely the easiest and probably totally fast enough solution, unless you have literally gigabytes of this data to parse.

For most basic things like "text before and after a colon" str.splitn(2, ':') from the standard library may be sufficient.