Official Windows WinRT API winrt-rs
A tool to manage your cargo workspace, inspired by Lerna.
- You can list all the crates in the workspace
- You can list all the changed crates in the workspace since the last git tag (or other git refs)
- You can release the changed crates in the workspaces by interactively bumping their version which also bumps this crates version in other crates in the workspace if this is being used as a dependency.
- You can publish the crates in the workspace automatically in the correct order.
apply: a tiny library for chaining free functions into method call chains. For example, ever wanted tuples to have a
let second = (12, 20, 30).apply(|x| x.1) does the trick.
Cargo subcommand that recursively finds and optionally wipes all "target" or "node_modules" folders that are found in the current path.
defer-drop: a newtype that defers object drops to a background thread.
cargo-asm can disassemble your bin. Useful for performance analysis and as an offline alternative to the Godbolt compiler explorer.
robotstxt: a native Rust port of Google's robots.txt parser and matcher C++ library.
- Native Rust port, no third-part crate dependency
- Preserves all behavior of original library
- Consistent API with the original library
- 100% google original test passed
JQL - A JSON Query Language CLI tool.
A faster tig:
(The only down side is it's an impossible project name to search for!)