Self-nomination: https://crates.io/crates/rs_pbrt ... So far I was under the impression, that only a library should be published, but because most of the crate is actually a library, and several executables are provided (using that library), using various scene descriptions I went ahead and (finally) published what I have been working on the last 3 to 4 years ... I hope you like it. It is compatible to v3 of the C++ code, even though v4 is already online and the matching book version on the horizon.
wahn
900
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| List of crates that improves or experiments with Rust, but may be hard to find | 28 | 14078 | December 31, 2019 | |
| [TWiR] Call for Participation | 632 | 100343 | November 26, 2025 | |
|
Beginner Projects that can make me comfortable with rust
|
42 | 3660 | March 17, 2021 | |
| Lib.rs (was Crates.rs) — a new, faster crate index website | 59 | 14467 | January 21, 2019 | |
| TWiR Friends of the forest | 24 | 10382 | July 13, 2017 |