Complex linking in Windows is terrible, or I'm doing it wrong

I'm working on a project to write Rust bindings for a particular C++ library. The source for my project is here, and the original library is here. I have it compiling and testing without issue on Linux, but my attempts at getting it working on Windows have been disastrous so far. This is my first Rust/C++ interop project and in fact my first project using C++ at all, so there's a good chance I'm doing something terribly wrong. I can run a normal build fine on Windows now (after a lot of fighting), but trying to test gives me a boatload of errors. I've uploaded the output to a pastebin here: https://pastebin.run/dvh6wkv7bvsw. And here's my build.rs.

I apologize that anyone who wants to help will probably have to wade through a decent amount of weirdness in my project setup and build script, but if anyone can help me figure out the issue I'd very much appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.