Zino 0.8 has added an integration with actix-web.
zino is a full-featured web application framework for Rust with a focus on
productivity and performance.
- Out-of-the-box features for rapid application development.
- Minimal design, modular architecture and high-level abstractions.
- Embrace practical conventions to get the best performance.
Highly optimized ORM for PostgreSQL built on top of
- Lightweight scheduler for sync and async cron jobs.
- Unified access to storage services, data sources and chatbots.
Built-in support for
Full integrations with
You can start with the example
Currently, it requires rustc nightly to build the project.
cd examples/axum-app cargo run -- --env=dev
||Core types and traits.|
This project is licensed under the MIT license.