Zemeroth is a minimalistic 2D turn-based hexagonal tactical game.
The initial vision of the project is:
- Random-based skirmish-level digital tabletop game;
- Single player only;
- 3-6 fighters under player’s control;
- Short game session (under an hour) and small unscrollable maps;
- Simple vector 2d graphics with just 3-5 sprites per unit;
- Reaction attacks and action’s interruption;
- Highly dynamic (lots of small unit moves as a side effect of other events);
- Intentionally stupid and predictable AI;
- GitHub repo
- itch.io page <- with a playable web version
- Imgur log
- #Zemeroth on Twitter
I will try to post medium-sized development updates to this thread: something in between of twitter and the devlog. It worked well for a similar thread in the Russian Rust forum that I’ve started after releasing v0.4.