Where to find STM32F3DISCOVERY in Canada/US

Hello,
Has anyone been able to source a STM32F3DISCOVERY board from Canada/US recently? I can't find any in stock and a bit nervous to provide CreditCard info to foreign sites.

Thanks!

A very brief search with Google turned up the STM32F3348-DISCO from DigiKey. Other sources were listed as well.

Thanks for reply @TomP I did see that board as linked, but thought it was "different" from the one I've seen elsewhere (including the embedded book). This is the one I thought I should get: STM32F3DISCOVERY STMicroelectronics | Development Boards, Kits, Programmers | DigiKey . But when added to my cart they are backordered.

I'll try a bit more googling tomorrow also.
Cheers.

The other big distributor is mouser:

I do not exactly know, what "on order" means, but I think they have it in stock in an other country, so they can send it quite fast. Maybe you should ask mouser.

Thanks @trembel I ended up placing an order w/ mouser, where the product is said to be "in-transit" but no ETA. I'll hope sooner than later. Cheers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.