Where is the libraries team?

A visual representation helps, but I guess we would need to get into more details and have links. And highlight the lacks in a less negative way - while calling people to say - Hey, contribute here!
By the way, isn't Rocket now compiled with Rust stable? I know async is coming too, so the greatest lack I see is HTTP/2 (Does Rocket support HTTP/2?)

A wiki sounds like the perfect place to start such collaboration. But how can it have more visibility?
I have been around for a while, navigated many Rust pages and this is the first time hear about a community wiki.
Perhaps, one way to get more traction is requesting for Rust team some link on Community - Rust Programming Language page? And another link on are web yet?

I agree that a list should try to be neutral as much as possible. In a wiki one could try to explain differences in philosophy (e.g. filters, actors, etc) without giving subjective labels like easy /complex.
But one criteria to be on a list should be that there has been at least one commit in the past six months. Pointing people to engage on abandoned projects will help no one.