New week, new Rust! What are you folks up to?
At work, I'm working on extending support for low-power modes for the STM32L0x2 microcontroller in
At home (as if I didn't work from home already), I'm working on my own programming language, a project that's been going on for a few months now. It's just started looking somewhat semi-usable (just finished implementing lexical scoping). The language is meant to be embedded into a host application, and doing that is going to be the next step.
Moving test modules from all my workspace crates into a dedicated
Rumour has it, this will avoid compilation producing 200G of test binaries . Not unlikely, given my game's debug binary is 450M, and I've got 102 crates in my workspace.
I was running
cargo audit for the first time on my rs-pbrt renderer and fixed the first problem by following the suggestion to upgrade the
image crate to >= 0.21.3 ... There is still a security problem with
memoffset (which comes from
crossbeam 0.7.1 I assume):
It looks like a nice system to deal with security problems. Rust and its community is just great