New week, new Rust! What are you folks up to?
Spent some time reviewing some contributions to
uom (type-safe zero-cost dimensional analysis) last week and I'm going to finish that up this week and then look at open issues.
I started looking into how to implement Metropolis Light Transport (MLT), see issue 43, but I guess I have to implement other things first, e.g. volumetric rendering, to compare bi-directional path tracing vs. MLT ... so I will probably create more issues and work on them first.
While working on my weather station I needed to interract with a dht-22 which requires very precise timings. Since my osciloscope only has one channel, I decided to build my own tool to analyze more than one digital signal. So, for the past two weeks, i've been working on monocle. I have data reading working, now I just have to visualise it.
A microtonal sampler. I implemented SOLAFS for time stretching, and it works rather well. I also implemented a naive resample library (following the [jos]), which, unfortunately, doesn't work well. It adds a significant amount of noise to the signal, and I have no idea why.
I'd like to have some help, since I can't even imagine where the bug could even be.