Video Tutorial For Start Rust

Hey Guys,
I start Reading Rust lang book. I want inside book watch video tutorial in Rust for fundamentals, please introduce to me some good video tutorials for rust lang

1 Like

Thank you dear ebinshabu
i found this too . that according to the title i think tensor tutorials cover more thing in rust ?! is it correct ?! which one is better?

http://intorust.com/ has a few basic intro videos.

2 Likes

I actually learned about Rust from this guy. I also recommend YouCodeThings. I being very much a beginner, most, if not all of what he writes is still very much over my head but his tutorials are of good quality, though they may be a little fast-paced. I just installed the Rust compiler today. Having wanted to learn a systems language for a while, rust seems to be the best option. Sure, there's stuff out there with an easier learning curve, but it's garbage collected! It sure is nice that language devs found a better alternative; even if it's a little more difficult to understand. I just ran the following program on this cheap-o-laptop and it was lightning fast! You don't get this performance in python!

fn main() {
    let mut n = 0;
    loop {
        println!("This iterations favorite number is {}.", n);
        if n >= 0xFFFF {break;}
        n += 1;
    }
}

To be clear, I'm not ripping on python. I love that language and it's great for non-performance intensive applications like the Othello game I've been working on using wxPython. All that remains is the single player gamemode...

1 Like

Watching YouCodeThings makes you feel good when you learn Rust.

2 Likes

I found this video to be really useful: Rust Crash Course | Rustlang - YouTube

It basically is a crash-course introduction to Rust, and I felt it complemented the book very well.

1 Like

That video is not that great mate I have tried it out

Then for learning what is your solution Joe? please help me

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.