Using SFML with Rust

I'd like to use SFML with Rust, I followed the installation process of SFML and CSFML, also downloaded the repo 'rust-sfml-master' from Github, but when I try to build it with cargo, there is a linker error: fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'csfml-graphics.lib

It's clear that it can't find the file, the problem is I have no idea how to fix it.

Any kind of help is very much appreciated!

Can you give us a link to the repo on GitHub or its crates.io page?

It sounds like that crate is trying to link to a C library that it can't find. Normally if you have a crate which binds to a C library it should set things up so the library is compiled and linked to in whatever way is needed for that platform.

If you're referring to jeremyletang/rust-sfml, there's a wiki page which gives you build instructions for your platform (you mentioned a *.lib file so I'm assuming it's Windows). Copying pre-compiled binaries into the rustup toolchain directory feels a bit dodgy but it should let you get up and running at least.

It's been already solved, at the time when I wrote the question I was unaware that there is a wiki page. Nevertheless, thank you for replying!