Unable to open mod.rs (vscode + rust-analyzer) in wrong path

I'm using vscode with rust-analyzer and when I'm clicking on source code errors, there are constant popups that it cannot open the mod.rs.
Notice that it's looking for the rustlib/src/rust/library/core/src/macros/mod.rs file within a non-existent nested home path in the Github project. What path configuration am I missing to set?
Thank you

'Unable to open 'mod.rs': Unable to read file '/home/xxx/go/src/github.com/informalsystems/ibc-rs/home/xxx/.rustup/toolchains/stable-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/rustlib/src/rust/library/core/src/macros/mod.rs' (Error: Unable to resolve non-existing file '/home/xxx/go/src/github.com/informalsystems/ibc-rs/home/xxx/.rustup/toolchains/stable-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/rustlib/src/rust/library/core/src/macros/mod.rs').

From the path it seems that something that runs inside /home/xxx/go/src/github.com/informalsystems/ibc-rs/ directory is trying to use home/xxx/.rustup/toolchains/stable-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/rustlib/src/rust/library/core/src/macros/mod.rs, but erroneously used relative path instead of an absolute one.

So this is probably a problem with configuration of rust-analyzer, and something is giving it a wrong path to the toolchain.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.