[TWiR] Call for Participation

Hi everyone :wave:

Here are a couple of Ockam issues for this week's call:

Thank you for including us.

Hey folks!

Here is a Fornjot issue that I'd appreciate some help on: `export-validator` does not support Windows ยท Issue #1231 ยท hannobraun/Fornjot ยท GitHub

Thank you!

Hi folks :wave:

In Boa, the JavaScript engine written in Rust, are taking part in Hacktoberfest, and we would like some help in some issues.

Especially in those that are causing the engine a panic.

1 Like

Hi!

I have a few issues for people interested in smart meters (or just parsers):

There are quite a few open issues on pest if anyone's interested: Issues ยท pest-parser/pest ยท GitHub

There are also two issues for the pest's website if anyone's into Wasm (as highlighted on v2.5.0: introducing `pest_debugger` ยท Discussion #739 ยท pest-parser/pest ยท GitHub ):

I'd like to see more testing of impl-tools.

It supports a number of things, including a more flexible #[derive], impl Self syntax, auto trait implementation over generic types, and singleton! { .. }.

There have been some good suggestions (better support for new-type wrappers, better error messages). Keep them coming!

1 Like
1 Like

Hello! Could we have a couple of Ockam issues included in this week's call for participation?

We have more beginner-friendly issues available similar to the two described above.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi again, we have new good first issues at Ockam this week! It would be awesome if they could be included in the newsletter :pray:

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I am one of the autors of Meilisearch and I would like to know if it would be possible to ask for help on these four issues?

The diesel project is looking for community contributions to the following issues:

Hello, we have some good first issues at Ockam:

Thanks and have a happy week! :crocodile: