The Embedded Working Group Newsletter -14

This is the fourteenth newsletter of the Embedded WG where we highlight new progress, celebrate cool projects, thank the community, and advertise projects that need help!

Check it out here!

This is a special "spotlight" edition of the newsletter, where we look at a few topics in a bit more detail. Let us know what you think of the new format, and if there is anything you'd like to see included in the next newsletter!

Discuss here, on on twitter, or on reddit!

2 Likes

Thanks for making this!

I appreciate the "deeper" look, compared to e.g. newsletter 12
I keep track of the embedded WG in my periphery, to stay updated the next time I start fiddling with my microcontrollers again. This means I do not allocate the time to check every single commit, or even browse the github issues.

This spotlight-edition gives a nice, brief overview of the current state, that gives a standalone impression, I really like that, as it saves me a lot of subsequent digging into the background/links/references.

I can understand that this also means more effort necessarily goes into writing the newsletter, but as a reader/consumer, I'd say a one-time expense for the writer to save most readers additional browsing/reading/searching time, is worth the investment :blush: thanks for making it! :heart:

1 Like