Thanks to friends in the community

Although I know it's not very friendly, I have to admit that it's really like rust. Recently, I've been thinking about some business problems. What language to choose , mainly in line with the current business development and choose the best language.

I came into contact with rust last summer. At that time, my first reaction was that the language was great. After reading the ownership, I thought I could consider more allocation on the stack. I used to write Java Web. Most enterprises in China are mainly Java or go. I also tried to publish some blogs and recommend my friends to use rust language.

Today, I suddenly saw a report about hare-lang. I took a look at it. It is so similar to rust. I read finished the 《rust authority guide》 at the end of last month. I like the concept of rust ownership very much. It can change my development thinking.

Personally, I think a good language can't do without the support of the community. Just like the spring team, they support the whole java system. I often pay attention to crates, look at some better tools. I hope the friends in the community can develop some good tools to use.

I am very grateful to the community for helping my friends. Without you, I think it is difficult for me to learn Rust

rust code:

mod casting;
mod literals;
mod inference;
mod aliasing;

fn main() {
    assert_eq!(2 + 2, 4);
}

hare code:

use bufio;
use fmt;
use os;
use strings;

export fn main() void = {
	const user = askname();
	greet(user);
};

// Asks the user to provide their name.
fn askname() str = {
	fmt::println("Hello! Please enter your name:")!;
	const name = bufio::scanline(os::stdin)! as []u8;
	return strings::fromutf8(name);
};

// Greets a user by name.
fn greet(user: str) void = {
	fmt::printfln("Hello, {}!", user)!;
};
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.