I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for a prototyping / dev-board that might be suitable for a low-power / battery-powered buoy that will drift in the ocean. I am currently using Sparkfun Redboard Artemis with Ambiq Apollo 3. I have written a HAL for it myself, which was fun enough - it also works with probe-rs with this patch. But I was wondering if there might be any alternative boards with more complete HALs?
I'm looking for a board with:
- several I2Cs, SPI,
- possibility of attaching debugger (I am capable of soldering on the header if needed).
- preferably cortex-m based.
- at least 350 kb RAM, preferably more
- at least 400 kb FLASH
- > 30 MHz: Need to sample pretty quickly and run a kalman filter + do some FFTs.
- low-power: its going to be battery-powered
please let me know if anyone has any suggestions!