Setup update fail (macOS)

error: server sent a broken manifest: missing package for component rust-std: target 'csky-unknown-linux-gnuabiv2hf' not found in channel. Perhaps check Platform Support - The rustc book for available targets

Clearing and reinstalling also failed~~~

According to this issue, the csky-unknown-linux-gnuabiv2hf target is not available through rustup.

The rustc book has instructions for how to configure and build rustc to support this target.

Thanks, I found this and downloaded 'csky Linux gnuabiv2 tools x86'_ 64 glibc Linux, but I don't know how to configure this thing. What I understand is that it should be configured globally, not specified in the project - that's what I think.

Now that you have downloaded the C toolchain, you can build a Rust compiler for CSKY.

Start with the instructions here on How to build and run the compiler.

When you reach the step “Create a config.toml,” add the following lines to your config.toml file (copied from the link to the rustc book above):

[build]
target = ["x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu", "csky-unknown-linux-gnuabiv2", "csky-unknown-linux-gnuabiv2hf"]
stage = 2

[target.csky-unknown-linux-gnuabiv2]
# ADJUST THIS PATH TO POINT AT YOUR TOOLCHAIN
cc = "${TOOLCHAIN_PATH}/bin/csky-linux-gnuabiv2-gcc"

[target.csky-unknown-linux-gnuabiv2hf]
# ADJUST THIS PATH TO POINT AT YOUR TOOLCHAIN
cc = "${TOOLCHAIN_PATH}/bin/csky-linux-gnuabiv2-gcc"

Replace ${TOOLCHAIN_PATH} with the directory where you unpacked the C toolchain that you downloaded.

Note that the toolchain you downloaded is for Linux. I don’t know whether there are CSKY toolchains available for macOS.

Thank you very much. I did not encounter this issue when using Apple's M1 chip. The problem occurred with Apple, which is equipped with an Intel processor;

Later on, I did not use automatic installation, but instead opted for manual installation (default option), which also avoided this issue. Okay, I'm not a professional

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.