Selling linux.rs and expert.rs domains

Serbian ccTLD .rs seems to be quite popular among Rust developers, so maybe someone here is interested in buying one of these 2 domains. I am Rust developer myself, but I have no idea how I could use them, no project ideas. There is maybe someone who may find some purpose.

I own linux.rs since 1999 (originally it was linux.co.yu, but it became linux.rs after .yu domain was dropped) and expert.rs since few years.

Please send offers by PM.

P.S. If there is some non-profitable organization who wants them, we can arrange some deal for free (0 payment).

People at Rust for Linux · GitHub could maybe use it.. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Honestly, expert.rs sounds like a good url for here! But probably better to be clear that it's "official".

Maybe some sort of fiver-type consultant/commission site?

I contacted one of the maintainers a month ago and he told me they don't need it at the moment but if there is a need, he will let me know.

1 Like

Well, I had that idea as well, but that would require lot of workforce and I am not able to do so alone.

Is it bad to give it to the foundation if they accept?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.