I'm a huge fan of Rust, and proc macros. Creating DSLs in Rust is awesome too. As I've been working on this stuff, I've been writing articles for knowledge capture & am sharing them here in the hopes that it benefits others too.
- Create a simple DSL for CSS like syntax for TUIs | developerlife.com
- Guide to Rust procedural macros | developerlife.com
Here are some other articles I've written on other Rust topics as well:
- Redux & Rust: Write a Redux library in Rust | developerlife.com
- Rust & Tokio: Write code using async/await in Rust | developerlife.com
- Others: Rust | developerlife.com