It is interesting to me, if anyone here hires people for coding in Rust language, what are the interview questions do they ask? Or what would you ask and why?
- How did you hear about Rust?
- Why did you choose to program in it?
- Any previous experience with
- model driven development or Model checking?
- functional programming?
- C/C++ or other real time capable language?
- Projects worked on? Any open source?
- team size?
- University students: which lectures taken?
- Version control and Continuous Integration experience?