Project description file (.project) for '.cargo' is missing

Hello everybody,

I have Eclipse running right on Ubuntu 18.04 installed by snap installation, I've recently installed the Eclipse Corrosion Rust plug-in, I've just created a hello-world and a hello_cargo project and after that I experimented a problem, everytime I start Eclipse it throws the below error message:

I searched Stackoverflow and found a question with the same error, however their solution does not work in my case: eclipse - The project description file (.project) for my project is missing - Stack Overflow

I've tried to delete the .location file of those project folders, tried to delete entirely both projects from the workspace folders and even from the /home/me/projects (my folder for cargo projects) where the projects were imported, reinstalled the plug-in, overwriting those projects, created from new... The fact is that I can run those projects or create new rust projects on Eclipse and it works right, but everytime I started Eclipse it throws the error, I don't know how to fix it.

Anybody know how to solve that?

Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.