I am pleased to announce my new crate. It is proc-macro regex library to match an arbitrary string or byte array to regular expression. The following advantages and disadvantages of the crate compared to the
- Compile-time (no runtime initialization, no lazy-static)
- Generated code that does not contain any dependencies
- No heap allocation
- Approximately 12%-68% faster for no trivia regex (see REAME.md)
- Currently, no group captures
- No runtime regex generation
What do you think?
Thank you for your attention.