Problem with compiling inside riscv tier2 host platform [Solved]

First of all thanks to all of the comunity and sorry for my english

I'm trying to compile rust directly in a board that we have a ssh and permisions

the board it self it's https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nezha-your-first-64bit-risc-v-linux-sbc-for-iot/x/26732186#/

We have an ssh, and i have installed via rustup the rustup version 1.24.2
rustc -V 1.52.1
cargo -V 1.52.0

i know that it's a tier2
riscv64gc-unknown-linux-gnu

but when i try to compile directly in the board i get this error:
cargo build --release
Compiling ring v0.16.20
error: failed to run custom build command for ring v0.16.20

Caused by:
process didn't exit successfully: /home/sipeed/rust_test_web_scrapper_kapoira/scrape_reqwest/target/release/build/ring-23bb1042fa9402c0/build-script-build (exit code: 101)
--- stderr
thread 'main' panicked at 'called Option::unwrap() on a None value', /home/sipeed/.cargo/registry/src/github.com-1ecc6299db9ec823/ring-0.16.20/build.rs:358:10
note: run with RUST_BACKTRACE=1 environment variable to display a backtrace

Now i have tried to crosscompile and i can't (i get the same error in my pc x86_64) i can compile this program with x86_64 and aarch64 in the pi4

seems a problem with ring v0.16.20

Where i have to tell to the mantainer of the crate?

Ring's build script has an ASM_TARGETS list, which does not include RISC-V, and that unwrap is after trying to find a matching target.

Ok, i change the title to solved because the manteiner of the crate knows the problem

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.