OrderMap 0.3.0 has been released
- It’s a rather minor update, which means that version 1.0 feels very close
- Key Equivalence trait extends the Borrow mechanism of
HashMap::get) to more situations, see #10 for examples.
- Users of
get_pair_indexneed to call
- Users of mutable references to keys need to opt in to this by using the extension trait
MutableKeysand calling its methods.
What’s needed for 1.0?
- There’s a tracking issue for that: #37
- Unresolved issue really is just to pick names for the two hash tables if we split the crate into one compactly indexed map (current ordermap) and a full insertion order map (ordermap with tombstones).