Name for Idiomatic Rust?


Is there a standard name for referring to idiomatic Rust code? My thoughts are that it would be either Rustic or Rusty (with my preference being the former since Rusty sounds negative).




I don’t see how it could be anything other than Rusty. :smile:


Of course! How did I not even realize Rustastic was an option? :smile:


I would say “Rustic” or juts plain old “idiomatic.”