Mongodb(1.2.0) Crate : Compile Error when trying to use sync feature or async-std-runtime

I am trying to use. sync API in mongo 1.2.0.
Below is my cargo.toml file where I mention the mongo based on the document, it throws compile time error.

[dependencies]
bson = "1.2.0"
chrono = "0.4.6"
wither = "0.9.0-alpha.0"
wither_derive = "0.9.0-alpha.0"
serde = "1.0.85"
serde_derive = "1.0.85"
serde_json = "1.0.37"
tokio = { version = "0.3", features = ["full"] }
url = "1.7.2"
lazy_static = "1.2.0"
actix-web = { version = "0.7", features=["ssl"] }

[dependencies.mongodb]
version = "1.2.0"
default-features = false
features = ["sync"]

I am getting the following error

Compiling mongodb v1.2.0
error: tokio-runtime and sync can't both be enabled; either disable sync or set default-features = false in your Cargo.toml
--> /home/user/.cargo/registry/src/github.com-1ecc6299db9ec823/mongodb-1.2.0/src/lib.rs:164:1
|
164 | / compile_error!(
165 | | "tokio-runtime and sync can't both be enabled; either disable sync or set
166 | | default-features = false in your Cargo.toml"
167 | | );
| |__^
error: aborting due to previous error

Any help is appreciated,

The default set of enabled features in the wither crate is the wither/tokio-runtime feature, which in turn depends on the mongodb/tokio-runtime feature. You can only enable one of the mongodb/tokio-runtime, mongodb/sync and mongodb/async-std-runtime features at the time, but you enabled the first two, hence the error.

I don't think you can use wither in sync mode.

(This kind of exclusive feature flag is considered bad practice, and I think it is a mistake for mongodb to use this pattern.)

Also, please read this post and use proper formatting for your post:

It's not too bad in this post, but once you start posting code, it is completely unreadable to me if you don't use proper formatting.