}

(Playground)

What is the question?

You are doing fine.
Third time is the charm.

fn main() {
  println!("High there.");
}

Baby steps. You can do it. If I can figure it out, anybody can. Keep up the good work.

I suppose, OP just clicked the Open a new thread in the Rust user forum button in the playground.

By the way, the --verbose sounds like you were trying to follow the suggestion

To learn more, run the command again with --verbose.

This is however (currently) not possible in the playground. You can only use the --verbose flag when you call cargo check locally in your command line. It doesn’t provide much useful information anyways though. The message comes from cargo and all that --verbose would do is to tell you what rustc commands were called internally.

2 Likes

It can be tough, learning. For me, I know almost zero people that can program in any language at all. None in Rust. So I am fully on my own. I assume others in the same boat. I hope Marvin can get past the hardest part; figuring out how to get a system together that you can use to edit files, and output, test, debug binaries. Then the coding part can be learned.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.