Looking for local (ish) Rust programmers to possibly meet up and work on some projects

I'm really not sure this is the right place for this but, here we go...

I have been learning to code for about a year and a half now. I spent about 13 months or so on Python and then got interested in Rust. I have only done a handful of small projects in Python, and just a couple in Rust mostly on my own, minus a bunch of code-along videos and tutorials. I would like to grow my skills, and I was thinking if I could meet up to do in-person programing and projects and also just to talk and learn about Rust it would be a huge help in building my skills. I have 5 small girls and a very busy schedule, so finding the time is the hard part. Not my willingness to work on projects or put the time in. I really enjoy coding so far, and look forward to it most days, lol. I live in Massachusetts, on Cape Cod. In any case, even if your not local, but are interested, let me know !

It's a bit of a drive for you, but there is a Boston Rust meetup next Wednesday (not tomorrow, April 27): Login to Meetup | Meetup

I'm at least planning on being there and it looks like the meetup includes some free time at the end. Doing some coding sounds like fun.

Really? Wow, I'll have to see if I can pull that off! Thanks for the info, and maybe see you there!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.