Eclipse IDE - Java Match Job Error When Running Rust?

Anyone receive a Java-based "Match Job" error when attempting to run a Rust program? I am not using Java in this project - just pure Rust, with one binary that uses an internal crate. Why would I receive a JAVA error?? I am assuming it is something internal to Java, which is surprising since I am coding Rust. The program still runs and I see my output in the output console, but the Eclipse error box still shows up every time.

Setup: Eclipse version 2020-06 (4.16.0)
Extensions:

• Eclipse Corrosion: Rust
  • RustDT

Here is the error I receive every time I run my Rust project (I actually receive five of these errors for each run):

"An internal error occurred during: "Match Job".
Plug-In org.eclipse.core.jobs

Message: "java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "\coding\rust\checkbook\src\data_types.rs"
at java.base/java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:68)
at java.base/java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:652)
at java.base/java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:770)
at org.eclipse.corrosion.ErrorLineMatcher.matchFound(ErrorLineMatcher.java:75)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.console.PatternMatchListener.matchFound(PatternMatchListener.java:44)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.console.ConsolePatternMatcher$MatchJob.run(ConsolePatternMatcher.java:137)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:63)"

Because Eclispe itself is written in Java.

As for the error, looks like it should be reported (with the reproduction case, of course) to the Corrosion developers. I guess that Eclipse is trying to show the warning reported by Rust compiler, but due to some error in Corrosion doesn't get the necessary information.

Thanks Cerferuser. I haven't filed an error to the Corrosion developers before. I will need to look that up.