Do you know companies focused on Rust where students can do internships? If possible in Madrid/Spain

I am a student from Madrid and I finish my DAM degree this year and I must start the internship and I would like to do it in a company where I can use the Rust language

I think you should not limit yourself to the Rust language to get internships. That said,

Have you tried linkedin? https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?&keywords=%2Brust intern&location=European Union&origin=JOB_SEARCH_PAGE_SEARCH_BUTTON&refresh=true

From there you will see places that is offer engineering jobs. Try to find their home page and see if they have a place for job application, and see if they have internship programs.

I agree with the answer to not limit yourself, particularly early in your career. However, I recently read that the company formerly known as Twitter now called X wrote their AI assistant Grok in Rust. I can't comment on the company since I have no direct experience of it. (I also don't believe much that is written about it)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.