Collision v0.12 has been released!
The latest release adds some major new features:
- A number of convex collision primitives for both 2D and 3D
- A dynamic bounding volume tree for use with spatial querying/sorting/etc
- Three broad phase collision detection algorithms
- Discrete narrow phase collision detection for convex primitives using the GJK and EPA algorithms
- Convex primitive distance computation using the GJK algorithm
- Continuous narrow phase collision detection for convex primitives using the GJK algorithm
- Basic support for narrow phase collision detection for composite shapes
If you have suggestions or want to help out, feel free to contact us via our GitHub repository!