Backend Tutorials

Hello everyone,

Right now I am trying to build a backend using sea_orm and rocket. I am trying to find some tutorials online because I am hitting some road blocks but am having a hard time finding a good one. Can anyone drop a link to a good one?

Thank you!

Some questions to help the group help you.

What is the "level" of backend tutorial do you need; (newbie .. or ... advanced)?
Do you have a specific goal of what you want your backend server to do?
Have you got the sea-orm rocket-example up and running yet?
What type of "roadblocks" are you hitting; basic compiler issues, design / concept?

Okay so I was having an issue with Diesel at first that I believe I am close to fixing (Error: linking with `link.exe` failed: exit code: 1181 - #3 by F2Andy).

I would say I am at an advanced level. I built many full stack applications using Node, Postgres, Mongo, Express, GraphQL, Prisma (orm).

I got examples of rocket running and I am pretty confident I understand the other documentations from sea_orm and diesel. I am just having trouble connecting my backend to my psql server. These set up processes kill me sometimes lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.