I finally have a new release of Askama today, numbered 0.6.0:
The biggest feature in this release is the support for
match blocks, making it possible to do pattern matching in templates. An example is provided in the documentation.
- Implement basic match functionality (thanks to @anowell)
- Add support for importing template files with macros (fixes #51, thanks to @larros)
- Fixed implementation of Rocket
Responderwhich was broken in the 0.5.0 release
- Infer Content-Type from the file extension for Iron integration (thanks to @hajifkd)
- Add support for array literals (fixes #59)
- Add support for tuple indexing (thanks to @larros)
- Numerous bug fixes
… and of course there was a still a bug there, and I’m now putting out a quick 0.6.1 to make sure this works properly on nightly. Many thanks to @dtolnay for his work on syn, and taking the time to fix Askama for this use case.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to Askama! Feedback is what keeps me motivated to work on Askama, so let me know if you find bugs, see any shortcomings that prevent you from using it, or anything else.