I am happy to announce actix web - 0.4 release!
This release contains numerous updates and refinements to server api. As well as two new features, http and websockets clients. And some performance optimizations.
- Supported HTTP/1.x and HTTP/2.0 protocols
- Streaming and pipelining
- Keep-alive and slow requests handling
- Client/Server WebSockets support
- Transparent content compression/decompression (br, gzip, deflate)
- Configurable request routing
- Graceful server shutdown
- Multipart streams
- SSL support with openssl or native-tls
- Middlewares (Logger, Session, Redis sessions, DefaultHeaders, CORS, CSRF)
- Built on top of Actix actor framework.
Any help and contributions would be very welcome!