I’m happy to announce the release of the Rust EventStore TCP client crate.
EventStore is a dedicated event-sourcing database; you can find more information on https://eventstore.org/
That crate works on latest version 4.* EventStore server. The client supports those features already:
- Write events.
- Read events (including $all stream).
- Read/Write stream metadata.
- Delete stream.
- Volatile Subscriptions.
- Catchup Subscriptions ($all included)
- Persistent Subscriptions.
What’s still in WIP:
- Cluster connection (the base is there, but I need to write the boring HTTP internal communication)
- SSL (0% done on this, but it’s rather easy to do)