Xiu is a simple,high performance and secure live media server written in pure Rust, it now supports popular live protocols like RTMP/RTSP/HLS/HTTP-FLV, you can deploy it as a stand-alone server or a cluster using the relay feature.
- Support multiple platforms(Linux/MacOS/Windows).
- Support RTMP.
- Support for publishing or subscribing H.264/AAC streams.
- Support GOP cache which can be configured in the configuration file.
- Support for protocol conversion from RTMP to HTTP-FLV/HLS.
- Support cluster.
- Support RTSP.
- Support for publishing or subscribing H.265/H.264/AAC stream over both TCP(Interleaved) and UDP.
- Support for protocol conversion from RTSP to RTMP/HLS/HTTP-FLV.
- Support HTTP-FLV/HLS protocols(Transferred from RTMP/RTSP).
- Support configuring the service using command line or a configuration file.
- Support HTTP API/Notifications.
- Support querying stream information.
- Support notification of stream status.
- Support token authentications.
- Support recording live streams into HLS files(m3u8+ts).
For more detailed information please browse the GitHub page