A failing test for a SQLite VFS implementation

Hey! First time post here. So I'm working on implementing a SQLite VFS using Hypercore, a protocol that allows for Bittorrent-esque communication. The Hypercore bits I understand way more than SQLite's VFS, but I'm running into problems getting SQLite to properly acknowledge the registered VFS.

Running the test vfs::test::open_connection_using_mock_vfs gives me this output:

running 2 tests
test vfs::test::open_connection_using_mock_vfs ... [2021-10-10T19:21:58Z INFO  sqlite_hypercore::vfs] Attempting to register VFS for "mock2"
[2021-10-10T19:21:58Z INFO  sqlite_hypercore::vfs] Registered "mock2" into the SQLite VFS index.
[2021-10-10T19:21:58Z INFO  sqlite_hypercore::vfs::test] Connecting to the database...
error: test failed, to rerun pass '--lib'

Caused by:
  process didn't exit successfully: `/home/deku/Code/sqlite3-hypercore/target/debug/deps/sqlite_hypercore-78972afafa0dcd41 --nocapture` (signal: 11, SIGSEGV: invalid memory reference)

From what I can tell by looking at the stacktrace from my debugger (in the next post), is that SQLite is trying to find the VFS specified by the provided name and it either can't or there's some sort of memory freeing that happens before it gets there.

Here's a screencap of my debugging output (in Neovim):

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. We invite you to open a new topic if you have further questions or comments.