Hey! Been thinking about teaching Rust? Consider starting with some of this material.
I had reason to pull this info together and thought I'd share. If you have other useful training material speak up!
Niko knows Rust reasonably well and has tought it a number of times. This material is well refined.
Felix has also done tutorials several times so this material is tested.
I am less familiar with this material, but some of it looks very good.
- Florian's Rust in an Hour. This is incomplete but intended to be an interactive course.
- Rust 101. This is a new resource, and looks to be a book, not an interactive course, but could provide inspiration.
- Exercises from one of Jim Blandy's trainings.
- Slides from Dan Callahan's PyCon 2015 talk.
- Felix & Lars's ICFP 2014 exercises.